Senior HR Business Partner
Annapurna have partnered with a global professional services organisation who are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join the team and lead on a digital transformation.
The Senior HR Business Partner will manager a HR Business Partner and cover 2 sites in the West Midlands. Weekly travel to sites (1/2 days is required) with the ability to work remotely for the remainder of the week.
The Senior HR Business Partner will partner with the technology and transformation team and drive the digitilisation of from a people perspective.
- Design and deliver the HR strategy in line with the overall business objectives
- Create and drive a high performance team and culture
- Drive and deliver change activity in line with the transformation
- Collaborate with the Centres of expertise to provide support on; reward and recognition; organisation design, employee relations; succession planning; talent management; change programmes; performance management; employee engagement, TUPE and acquisitions, training & development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner in a environment which has experienced change.
- Partnered with a technology and transformation teams to deliver change
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR
- Experience of working with remote workers
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference and join an amazing culture.
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.