People Services Co-ordinator (Part time)
People Services Co-ordinator (Part time) - Barnet - £25-28k pro rata
Commercial organisation is looking for a People Services Co-ordinator to join this lovely HR team on a part time basis (5 days, 9.30 - 2.30 pm). Reporting into the Head of People, you will provide a first-contact support to employees for the day to day HR related queries. The support provided by the team includes recruitment and onboarding, learning and development, HR policies and procedures, retention, absence management, payroll, analysis of data, reporting and compensation, employee benefits, HR systems, database and project work
- First point of contact for queries
- Prepare and amend HR documents
- Support the Advisor with end to end new joiner process including running the company induction
- Ensure accurate employee records are maintained
- Report regularly on HR metrics such as headcount, company turnover and absence
- Ad-hoc projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience of working in a HR function
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Confident and a strong team player
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.