HR Officer, up to £28k pa, permanent post, split between work from home and the office
Your new company
Large well established organisation with a great working environment.
Your new role
You will deliver a comprehensive front line HR service, focusing on both the core administration as well as collaborating with HR Business Partners on first line employee relations, projects and policy work.
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion for delivering a customer focused HR service and for continuous improvement
- Be able to work proactively and autonomously, as well as showing high levels of tenacity and resilience
- Be capable of delivering first line support and working collaboratively with the People Business Partners, but also ensuring all the administration across the team is effectively delivered
- Experience of working with a self-service, web-based HR information system
- Highly literate and numerate, strong IT skills, with good attention to detail
- Tenacious, resilient and positive nature
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy at all times
- Evidence of commitment to CPD and personal growth
What you'll get in return
Work from home 2/3 days per week
25 days annual leave (increasing to 29 days with service) Pension with generous employer contribution
Group Life Assurance (6 x salary)
Private Medical Insurance with BUPA
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Performance Related Bonus scheme
Free on-site gym
Discounts and savings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.