Resourcing Co-ordinator, temporary, up to £12 p/h, min 1 month assignment with a health care organisation
Your new company
Large award winning healthcare organisation
Your new role
- Accountable for providing administrative and coordination support to the resourcing team
- Updating candidate and vacancy records, ensuring compliance standards are met
- Using templates and vacancy information to advertise roles
- Review candidate applications, providing shortlists
- Pre-screening candidates on the phone, ensuring they meet role requirements
- Providing feedback to rescourcing business partners from pre-screening calls and ensuring candidate notes are logged and updated on the system
- Adhering to the resourcing process, ensuring candidates have the correct compliance documentation in place
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a recruitment administrative or coordinator role
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal with an excellent telephone manner
- Quick to build a rapport
- A calm and measured approach to all tasks, with good attention to detail and prioritisation
- High level of IT literacy with strong skills in MS Office
What you'll get in return
Great working environment with a friendly supportive team. Competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.