HR Operations Lead
Based in Worcester this is a varied and busy HR Operations Lead role ideal for someone who relishes the challenge of managing HR process and running a really efficient and organised HR function. It is a busy organisation and there is always plenty of variety and day to day challenges.
As the HR Operations Lead you will be working alongside HR and L&D Business Partners managing HR processes with a specific responsibility for projects dealing with Reward and Benefits, Policy Development and HR Systems.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing the annual remuneration process including the provision of salary benchmarks, administration of bonus schemes and annual pay review communication process.Managing and continually improving HR process across the whole of the employee lifecycle and overseeing all annual processes (appraisals, pay reviews and more).Owning the HR System and ensuring that it is fully and efficiently utilised, understanding how to extract and interpret data around Gender Pay, Staff Turnover, and Recruitment (amongst others). Supporting senior colleagues in turning this people data into commercially focused HR plans.Managing a small HR Administration team as well as managing HR projects around TUPE and Wellbeing.
We are looking for individuals with
- A strong academic background (degree) and CIPD qualifications
- The confidence to own Remuneration & Benefits Projects from day 1
- Plenty of project experience
- A completer finisher mindset, a passion for making things work and strong attention to detail.
The candidate who enjoys the sort of challenge described above will find themselves in a role (and team) where they can make a real impact and be given every opportunity to lead and develop a best in class HR function.
The organisation has strong leadership, a great team culture and will emerge from the pandemic in a strong place.
Salary: £38-42k + Benefits.
We would be keen to receive CVs in the first instance by clicking through this advert however, if you require further information on the role call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH208)
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.