HR Manager/Business Partner
HR MANAGER/BUSINESS PARTNER
£42,000-£50,000 PER ANNUM
LONDON BASED WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING
- Are you an experienced HR Manager or Business Partner that has experience of managing a small team?
- Do you want to work for a mission-led organisation that helps people in the UK struggling with addiction?
- Do you want to work for an excellent People Director?
- Are you looking to work for an organisation that encourages a blended flexible working approach?
If so, then I want to talk to you!
I am delighted to be working with this brand new not-for-profit client on an exclusive basis to help them to secure this important hire. After working closely with the People Director on numerous vacancies in their last role, they have assigned me again to find them the best talent in the market for their new organisation.
You will lead a small team of HR people (1 HR Coordinator and 1 HR Administrator) who are responsible for providing professional support, advice and administrative support on all employee related issues and developments. This means that as the HR Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of key activities such as job design, recruitment, on boarding, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement and wellbeing, reward and recognition, development and implementation of people related policies and procedures, internal people management processes, the analysis and delivery of interventions against people metrics and data.
- Set clear and stretching objectives for the HR team that delivers the overall Strategic Plan 2021-2024 and the individual objectives outlined in the People and Organisational Development Annual Business Plan 2021/22.
- Work with other members of the People and Organisational Development team to create a collegiate, customer focused and evidence-based service.
- Help shape the employer brand and attraction strategies by reviewing the way in which they recruit staff and attract high performing and committed people who support the growth and development of their mission.
- Manage the data held on job design and descriptions to make it clear to people what is expected in their role.
- Develop an excellent on-boarding approach that welcomes new members of staff and quickly connects them with the organisations purpose, mission and values.
- Manage and provide clear guidance and support to managers and the HR team in all employee relations issues in accordance with our internal policies and procedures and relevant employment legislation.
- Review and develop our internal processes to deliver a customer focused and efficient HR services delivery model.
- Support the established Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Forum and promote diversity in all our ways of working and policies and procedures.
- Develop our approach to wellbeing, creating a healthy and engaged workforce.
- Support the Director of P&OD in managing the central budgets that specifically relate to recruitment and the engagement of staff.
- Work closely with the L&OD Manager and the Internal Comms Manager on various projects.
- CIPD qualified and preferably MCIPD or has equivalent years of experience that would demonstrate highly effective technical knowledge across generalist HR matters and UK employment legislation.
- Previously operated as a generalist HR Manager or HR Business Partner in a similar environment in terms of a growing organisation and across multiple sites and ways of working.
- Successfully managed and engaged a team of people to deliver against objectives and projects.
- Advised and worked closely with all levels of management and leadership teams in the areas of employee relations and engagement, performance management, diversity, wellbeing, recruitment and selection, pay and reward.
- Recruitment and selection expertise and managed internal and external processes to maximise candidate attraction and experience.
- Created close working relationships with key stakeholders and appropriately challenged individual behaviour or ways of working.
- Managed teams of HR professionals and supported their development.
- Worked within a wider HR team and connected well with colleagues to deliver a joined-up customer focused service.
- Experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant HR projects.
- Represented HR and people development as part of the wider business development.
- Has operated in a not for profit environment or gambling industry and understands the value driven purpose and mission of an organisation.
- Has worked closely with Executive Leaders and Board members in the delivery of a People Strategy.
- Managed Home Office Sponsor Licence agreements and associated visa and immigration issues.
The deadline for applications is the 20th May with interviews to take place the w/c 24th May 2021. Please apply below or email email@example.com for further information.