An excellent opportunity due to expansion for a Rewards Manager to join the business in Birmingham. This role is a key role and will provide strategic people direction across the business globally.
The successful Rewards Manager will have experience of global remuneration and have experience of managing Reward in a PLC environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast paced organisation in the hear of Birmingham. There is flexibility on working from home and office working for this position.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Reward Strategy
- Change Management
- Remuneration policies - knowledge and experience across USA, Poland, Germany, Denmark, France and Finland
- Total Reward Frameworks, Employee Benefits, Job sizing, Market pricing and benchmarking
The culture of the business is so very important to my client and the building and maintaining of strong relationships is key - this role will require you to develop relationships will leaders and managers across the business and be the lead on all remuneration matters for the business.
So what are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level or CIPD qualifications
- Proven experience working in a senior Reward role in a fast paced global business
- Experience of managing Reward and delivering on benefits - ie share plans
If you are excited about this opportunity please do get in touch for more information.