HRMI/Reward role reporting into Group Head of HR.
Broad role including compensation/payroll/LTIPs etc.
Growing international Asset Management business. Circa 500 headcount globally.
- Review all periodic payrolls in our various jurisdictions: Athens, London, Luxembourg, New York, Singapore, Vaduz and Vienna.
- Be responsible for developing a consistent payroll process across all offices and ensuring proper governance is followed.
- Oversee all payroll bookings, reporting and reconciliations with Finance.
- Coordinate the collection of annual bonus recommendations and ensure that proper payments are made through payroll.
- Maintain the accrual accounts of the company's deferred compensation and long-term incentive programs. Update as appropriate.
- Review the calculations of the deferred compensation portfolios performance, periodically.
- Review the deferred compensation annual statements provided to employees.
- Work on the migration of deferred compensation records to an outsourced provider (go-live by the 3Q2021). Establish ongoing monitoring procedures of the outsourced provider.
- Oversee the creation of the Salary Budget with finance and provide periodic updates on spending vs budget.
- Work with human resources directors to develop and monitor spending on human capital.
- Develop human resources reporting metrics and oversee collection of required data to complete the reporting the Company board.
Strong HRMI/Reward candidate, ideally with FS background.
Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of payroll essential.