HR Business Partner -12 month FTC
Working collaboratively with the HR Advisor and multiple stakeholders, the HR Business partner will take ownership of all escalated content and sit on the SLT.
Working in a business unit in one of the worlds largest privately owned companies. It offers excellent exposure to all areas of HR content as well as the ability to work from home extensively.
The HR Business Partner works as the main point of contact for HR in the business unit. It take responsibility for any escalated content from the HR Advisor as well as being part of the Management team.
The candidate must be able to how TUPE, ER, develop and implement strategy as well as helping the business develop new opportunities and tender for new and existing contracts from a people perspective.
This role is predominately based from home with potentially some travel to Essex once a week when permitted.
- Experience of operating in a complex, commercial organisation.
- Experience of supporting mobilisation and demobilisations, TUPE exposure.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of HR management.
- Demonstrable track record of devising and implementing successful HR interventions with bottom line contribution
- Solid and up to date knowledge of practical HR principles and practices and employment legislation
- Experience of change management implementation.
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced organisation.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills at all levels
- Experience of collating and evaluating data for monthly trading presentation
£50k - £55k plus benefits