Internal Recruitment Manager
The role is based in Liverpool City Centre. This role requires someone who is available for weekend shifts and has a full UK driving license.
Our client are a well-established company within the hospitality sector who have continued to adapt and be successful during a challenging time. Now, for seeing growth and an uplift in the sector, they are recruiting an exciting new Internal Recruitment Manager position. The role will have full responsibility for the Liverpool region and involve volume recruitment, staff welfare, client liaison and training and development.
- Delivery of staff requirements to all clients within your locality/client portfolio
- Appropriate and efficient use of in-house company software as well as client-specific software to successfully plan and deliver staffing requirements
- Ensuring work placements are filled with staff holding the appropriate skillsets through thorough vetting processes of your workforce
- Regular liaison with your Manager, including attending meetings individually and as a team to discuss operational planning and requirements
- Contingency planning of staff requirements to ensure successful delivery for clients always
- Implementing recruitment strategies in conjunction with your team and managers to ensure the onboarding of staff is consistent in line with client requirements and location targets
- Effective use of all recruitment channels to maximise volume of applicants generated
- Thorough screening and vetting process of candidates to generate suitable team members with adequate skillsets, upholding company values during this process
- Delivering regular assessment sessions for candidates within your locality and sometimes outside of your locality depending on company requirements. Assessment sessions should be tailored to meet client requirements if necessary
- Ensuring that appropriate training is provided to staff to match skillsets required for work placements
- Putting staff welfare at the forefront of your staffing and recruitment practises to generate a positive and consistent workforce
- Experience within a high volume recruitment environment
- Sound understanding of recruitment and compliance processes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident and professional manner
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A passion for being a brand ambassador
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Full UK licence (access to own vehicle desired)
Our client offers a salary of £25K, additional bonus, extensive benefits package and great range of expenses covered!