Talent Acquisition Lead - Corporate Function (12 month FTC)
My client, an internationally recognised retail business (based in central London) are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team on a FTC (12 months). The role will take responsibility for a variety of hires in the business across all areas as the business moves to an agile way of resourcing. This is a great opportunity for a recruiter who has recently left another retail business! My client are interviewing this week with a view to start immediately. To learn more, get in touch!
Experience in recruiting either marketing teams, or IT/ Tech individuals as there are currently options for the right person to join an arm of the business to support their experience.
Alternatively, a strong background in corporate function recruiting within a large matrix business would be equally interesting!
* Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Screen CVs/profiles and assess candidates to determine fit
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey, all the way through to offer letters and onboarding.
What we would look for:
* Extensive technical sourcing experience, within an in house team, ideally a retail organisation.
* Deep knowledge of technology and the tech industry
* Ability to screen CVs/resumes and identify fit
* Candidate engagement approach with ability to engage passive candidates
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate easily with a diverse range of people and backgrounds