HR Advisor 12 Month FTC
Oakleaf are partnered with a market leader in the financial services sector in their search for an HR Advisor on a 12 month fixed term basis to support the HR Business Partners in driving best practice, ensuring compliance in line with regulations and company policy, as well as providing an excellent service to stakeholders.
- Efficiently deliver HR services across the business globally, in collaboration with HR Business Partners, Line Managers and the HR Operations team.
- Taking ownership for performance management processes when referred on from the HRBP, supporting managers with issues arising during the employee's probationary period.
- Supporting the implementation of a new, post COVID, hybrid working structure across the business.
- Dealing with employee wellness issues/ sickness absence cases as they arise, dealing with the employee, line manager and HR Operations team to provide a seamless service.
- Acting as the lead on individual ER cases, including managing employee departures.
- Working with the HR Operations team, conducting meetings with employees and advising of process in relation to Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental leave.
- Assisting the HR BP's and HR Compensation team in managing movement of staff across country borders, requesting mobility costings, dealing with the immigration lawyers and employee on visa applications and coordinating with the Global Mobility team
- Running exit interviews up to senior management level and ensuring feedback is given in a timely manner
- Supporting and leading on HR projects
- 4 years+ HR experience within Financial Services
- A proven ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
- Pro-active, delivery focused, and able to work autonomously
- Highly organised and able to work to a number of deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, confident dealing at all levels
- Experience of running performance, Grievance and Disciplinary meetings is essential.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Employment Law
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial