Senior HR Data Analyst
Senior HR Data Analyst position working for a leading global entertainment organisation.
This position is flexible for remote working and working from a local office
Global entertainment organisation
As a Senior HR Data Analyst, you will have responsibility and take the lead in ensuring streamlined, accurate analysis of core HR data to provide efficient reporting of all key people data.
These will be delivered to the business through targeted HR metrics to enable key internal stakeholders to make key business decisions at an operating level.
- You will help shape and deliver the HR core data analytics plan. Collaborate with stakeholders, including HR Directors and their teams and other functions to identify and prioritise reporting and analysis requirements
- Lead in the compilation, structure, and analysis of all core HR data to make conclusions that help streamline HR processes.
- Support the continuous review of core data in the HR system and become a proficient user to provide business wide support for maintaining and reporting on the data
- Work with the wider team to ensure the system is configured and maintained for core data and compensation needs
- Ongoing improvement of core data systems and processes - ensuring continuous solutions driven mindset that works to improve processes at every opportunity
- Perform financial modelling in all areas of core data and reward data and be able to offer recommendations / options to the business
- Analyse and present data and reports to the appropriate area of expertise, identifying errors and advising on solutions
- Become the HR data expert in delivering PowerBI reporting and HR metric dashboards for use in decision making across the business
- Apply knowledge in quantitative analysis for measurement and tracking of key HR data metrics
- Analyse and evaluate data and reports, feeding back the findings to relevant managers/HR teams and advising on changes and improvements
- Working on core data processes with HR operational teams and Finance teams globally to support both monthly/annual processes
- Centralise all data collation and reporting
- Innovate and recommend methods whereby analytics can be used to improve the decision making
- Provide detailed analysis and insight to support HR data processes and decisions for the wider operational business
- Develop the HR Data Analyst to grow and develop their skills and experience.
My client is looking for the following experience:
- Prior experience within a data focused role.
- In depth advanced Excel and data analysis skills combined with the ability to make insightful recommendations
- A strong focus on data integrity and accuracy.
- Experience using Power BI.
- Excel skills include pivot tables, vlookups, creating formulas, managing large data sets for analytics, etc. Macros would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and the ability to present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand.
- Desire to grow and progress in line with the changing demands of the business
- Ability to work with challenging and disparate data sources.
- Proven skills in developing and managing relationships with HR teams and senior management.
- Resilience, flexibility and energy to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Bachelor's degree desired in Human Resources, Finance or related field.
- Must have a strong financial background with ability to analyse data with solution-based outcomes to drive business decisions.
- Strong HR information system skills and confidence in leveraging systems in the core data and compensation space.
- Highly numerate and adopts an analytical, innovative and questioning approach and can draw conclusions and make proposals based on data and other information.
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the function professionally and with credibility to managers and employees at all levels.
£50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits