You will lead the L&D strategy and Team.
You will have full responsibility for L&D from early careers to leadership and management development programmes.
Based in Dartford, Kent, our client is an successful and fast growing company in the industrial, manufacturing and construction space.
Working as L&D Manager for this leading company in the field of Industry and Manufacturing you will have responsibility for developing and implementing the L&D strategy:
- Developing leadership and performance management programmes
- Building learning solutions for technical professionals
- Leading and developing a small team to deliver the L&D priorities
- The annual review of the training matrix
- The annual PDR process including prioritisation of budgets with Business MDs and sourcing solutions to training requirements
- Manage the allocation and delivery of training budget
- Lead the early careers strategy for Graduates, Apprentices, work experience
- Develop and deliver the professional membership strategy in conjunction with business leaders.
Our client is looking for an L&D Manager that can work in Dartford in Kent.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Led on designing and delivering an L&D strategy;
- Work on a full range of L&D from early careers to Leadership and management development
- Developed and Managed an L&D team.
As L&D Manager you will develop a Team.
Our client is paying a salary of between £45,000 and £50,000