HR Manager- Performance, 12 Month FTC (4 roles available)
We're delighted to be supporting a global accounting firm in the hiring of 4 new HR Managers, with a focus on performance and embedding a new programme.
This role is perfect for a highly-skilled, forward-thinking HR Manager to be part of embedding the new People Manager Accreditation programme and support a journey to overhaul the approach to performance management. Our key objective is to ensure our new approach. The new programme will make sure that individuals, People Managers and teams are set up for success, values, core purpose, strategy and long term strategic activity are upheld and performance and growth targets are supported.
You will work strategically with the business and partner with the HR Generalist Team across the firm to apply your expertise in performance management and talent - across a population of circa 1,500 people managers.
Your focus will be to:
- Bring to life and embed the new PM Accreditation programme in line with the new performance management approach;
- Designing and delivering a training programme for People Managers; which will be cascaded to all PMs across the firm,
- Applying change management principles to educate and empower the business
- Progressing a review of our current People Manager activities, including communicating the expectations of the role, setting the span of control, reviewing training requirements
- Analysing large amounts of data, including reviewing the quality of objectives set across the firm
Also, you will:
- Support in the roll out of D&I training across the firm and specifically for the people manager population
- Map talent and work strategically with the workforce and development teams to identify skills gaps;
- Provide a link between the graduate activity and people managers
- Embed the core purpose - ensuring they are at the heart of the performance management approach
They are looking for:
- Experience from a large organisation or professional services firm;
- Experience as a HR Manager or People Development/ Learning & Development Manager
- The kind of person who is credible and assertive, and a subject mater expert across all level of seniority;
- Experience of delivering performance and talent management solutions across a complex business structure;
- Experience of supporting change management activities
- Robust experience of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in designing and delivering training
If you have a passion for performance and development- talent attraction and nurtuting management skills in order to develop people, and want to work for a globally recognised firm, please do reach out today!