Senior HRBP (7 Month FTC)
Oakleaf are working alongside a commercial property organisation to hire a fab Senior HRBP for 7 Months, starting ASAP!
More about the role...
This Senior HR Business Partner role sits within the most recently acquired business in the organisation (circa 250 in headcount), working in conjunction with the Business Line Head to develop, devise and implement the business line plan, and you will have one direct report. You will help to support the provision of effective strategic, generalist HR consultative advice, and to all challenges relating to and impacting on the growth ambitions.
- Work in conjunction with the client group to devise and implement effective People Plans and strategy
- With the Deputy Head of HR, you will be accountable for the delivery of the strategy and driving high performance across the group
- Work closely with the HR Director, you will be accountable for delivery of the company strategy
- Be responsible for managing internal client relationships
- Drive employee engagement through the business, with a focused passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Contribute to the delivery of the reward and benefit strategy
- Advise client groups on all HR matters inclusive of employee relations, TUPE, employee development and detailed talent management and succession planning
What they are looking for...
- Demonstrable record of HR operational experience in a business partnering context
- Professional services industry and/or multi-site background is an advantage
- Experience in setting up HR policies and procedures
- Experience in delivering/ supporting a compensation and benefit strategy
This organisation supports flexible working, and you will have the option, two to three days in the office/ from home.