Interim L&D Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone early on in their L&D career to work for a wonderful organisation supporting London and 2 European locations, workin closely and supported by a high achieving L&D team.
As part of this team you will be instrumental in ensuring a seamless and high impact L&D offering- where it is delivered for 1200 Consultants and 500 Business Services employees across those 3 locations. You'l have both the opportunity to be hands on with delivery, but also have a say in the wider strategy.
What will you be getting invoved in?
- Develop and execute new training initiatives along with L&D Manager
- Support L&D Coordinators to manage onboarding program for new joiners
- Review and adapt L&D delivery model as part of continuous improvement process, including leveraging new learning management system
- Manage administrative tasks in the LMS for training
- Provide reporting and feedback on training sessions, create reports in excel and PowerPoint to be used for meetings with senior consultants and L&D Partner
- Support the local induction process, and supporting onboarding for new senior hires
What makes you good for this role?
-Strong organisation and time management skills
-Collaborative working to solve problems
- Managing complex stakeholders
- Able to work autonomously, with ambiguity
What they are looking for:
Ideally someone who has about 4 years within an L&D role, a huge passion for all things learning and development who is tech savvy (good with spreadsheets) and with strong academics.
This truly is a great firm, who work with some of the most successful and talented individuals. The L&D team is instrumental to this and highly regarded- so if you are immediately available with some exposure within L&D, please apply soon as this will be an immediate start.