IMMEDIATE START - 6 Month full time temporary contract based in Chester
Your new company
You will be working for one of the leading bank based in Chester, the role is being offered on a full time basis for a period of 6 months.
Your new role
The team is part of a large HR Shared Services department . The team manage employee life cycle events including onboarding new employees, complex leave of absence such as Maternity, Shared Parental leaves and Life Events such as Critical Events, Transgender support, Domestic Violence support, Survivor Support.
This role is responsible for delivering COVID-19 critical event support to employees and managers of the Bank through a variety of channels which may include telephone and email.
- Managing end to end Covid-19 cases for all organisation Life Events ensuring support provided to employees/managers.
- Managing queries from internal and external partners in relation to Covid-19 cases
- Confidently managing difficult conversations at moments that matter to employee.
- Ensuring the case management tool is kept up to date and accurately reflects current employee status.
- Escalate as appropriate within team leadership structure in line with current processes.
- Conducting due diligence to ensure all appropriate actions are taken
- Other Life Event duties as directed by Team Lead
What you'll need to succeed
Working for a global bank you do not need to have financial experience but must possess HR generalist experience albeit at a junior level.
Essential experience HR Shared Services environment
Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
Good at managing timeframes with strong organisational skills
Excellent communication skills required to directly interact with (and manage) multiple demands in potentially difficult circumstances
Ability to multi-task, communicate clearly, collaborate across teams Individual should also be keen to learn and demonstrate initiative
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.