Head of HR
Head of HR - leading, innovative organisation in Cardiff, who specialise in R&D.
A leading, innovative organisation in Cardiff, who specialise in R&D, looking for a Head of HR.
In this newly created role, as the Head of HR, you will report into the Operations Director and be part of the Senior Management Team. You will be key to setting up the HR function and shaping the organisation, now and for the future.
You will be responsible for all HR management and development including recruitment and selection, talent management and succession planning, employee well-being, discipline, grievance and any other HR related issues.
You will develop and maintain effective working relationships across the Company to ensure that all aspects of HR and employee well-being are delivered to a high standard and any issues are addressed promptly.
Work closely with the Operations Director to develop and implement the Company's people strategy and deliver key projects.
- CIPD Level 7 qualification or equivalent HR qualification
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law and extensive occupational experience of handling complex employee relations cases/ situation.
- Leading the delivery of human resource services and providing advice on all HR matters
- Developing and implementing HR strategy
- Developing and implementing HR policies
- Working as a member of a multi-disciplinary senior management team
Up to £56k
30 days annual leave + B/H's
If you like to know more, please follow the link below to get in touch ASAP - interviews will be held on the 28th May.