HR Assistant required for a fast-moving start-up environment based in London for an IT Company. You will assist the HR Manager and wider team in maintenance of all HR information and processes.
You will be a confident self-starter with a can-do attitude, comfortable with working accurately at pace and adapt to a growing and evolving business. It is essential you are super organised, switched on and able to prioritise work effectively.
You will be working for an IT Company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Assistant for this IT Company based in London will be as follows:
- Recruitment - maintain the applicant tracking system and careers portal, tracking candidates through the process and liaising with agencies and scheduling interviews, chasing feedback as necessary
- Manage all people documentation and files such as: employment contracts and consultancy agreements, job offer letters, addendum's, right to work checks, maternity/paternity leave letters, resignation acknowledgements, reference and employment letters, etc. and run regular audits on these
- Managing benefits schemes data and administration
- Assist with payroll preparation and pension contributions file uploads and checks
- Managing all on boarding and off boarding administration
- Taking a leading role in organising company social events and team building initiatives and encouraging employee attendance
The successful HR Assistant for this IT Company based in London will possess the following:
- Previous knowledge in HR administration or in recruitment looking to transition, ideally in a start-up or SME environment
- CIPD qualified or working towards certification
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative are a must
- Knowledge of supporting HR policies, processes and procedures
- Previously worked in an innovative and changing environment
- Understanding of relevant UK employment law would be beneficial
- Strong computer skills
This HR Assistant role is a permanent opportunity for an IT Company based in London.
- Competitive salary paying between £27,000 - £30,000
- Excellent benefits
- 40 hours per week