First Line Customer Service Specialist - Part Time
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business within the Telecommunications industry, based in Hatfield. They are currently looking for a First Line Customer Service Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. An extensive induction and training program is on offer as well as excellent career progression opportunities. The hours are part time Monday to Friday, 20 hours a week - with shifts of either 8am - 12pm or 2pm to 6pm.
The client is a startup business who are rapidly growing due to recent continued success. It's a really exciting time to join - it's a really dynamic, fast paced environment, where you'll receive plenty of training and ongoing support. They are currently looking for a First Line Customer Service Specialist to be responsible for responding to first customer contact. You'll have responsibility for all channels of contact including phone, email and live chat. This role is the day to day face of the company and therefore has a big influence on the business. The hours are part time Monday to Friday, 20 hours a week - with shifts of either 8am - 12pm or 2pm to 6pm.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support with the intent of exceeding customer expectations
- Act as the first point of contact for customer issues and requests
- Use initiative and judgement in identifying when an issue should be escalated
- Responsible for clearly noting issues and passing these to the 2nd line team when necessary.
- Resolve queries as per KPIs and SLAs
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the product and processes across functions
- Build and maintain strong relationships across own organisation internally
- Proficient in explaining complicated technical issues in a non-technical manner in order to assist a wide audience
- Drive customer retention through customer satisfaction to ensure contracts are upheld/ renewed
- Suggest areas of continuous improvement where necessary
- Adhere to processes and procedures
* Exceptional Customer Service skills and experience with strong stakeholder management
* Proven competency of IT literacy (Microsoft Office)
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Great attention to detail
* Able to work to fast deadlines with accuracy
* Work well under pressure
* Able to communicate in a professional and helpful manner at all times
* Telecommunications background would be ideal
* Able to work part time hours
Competitive salary, excellent benefits and great career progression opportunities. This would suit an ambitious candidate looking to begin their career or alternatively someone with prior customer service experience looking for a stable long term opportunity. The hours are part time Monday to Friday, 25 hours a week - with shifts of either 8am - 1pm or 1pm to 6pm.