Purchase Ledger Clerk/ Credit Controller
Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering with a professional services business in Sherborne Dorset who are looking for a new Purchase Ledger Clerk/Credit Controller to join the business and strengthen their busy finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside an established team you must
experience in similar finance role and be used to working to high volumes of work with accuracy.
Purchase Ledger Clerk responsibility's include;
- Previous working experience within a purchase ledger function is essential
- You must also be comfortable in the credit control side and produce letters for overdue accounts, alongside issuing proceeding against unpaid debtors.
- Checking and posting of supplier invoices
- Efficiently deal with invoice queries.
- Ability to communicate with suppliers, building and providing a trusted service.
- Making payment runs and posting journals alongside bank reconciliations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working on and with Accounting software packages.
- General administration duties to support the Purchasing Manager.
Salary £21k - £23k dependant on experience + 25 days holidays, free parking and other benefits.
If you are looking to join a high performing team and a great culture then please do get in touch.