Fast-paced, permanent role with overall HR responsibility for sites, with support from a shared service.
An HR generalist position with focus areas on restructure, trade union relationships and employee relations.
A highly successful Sussex based company within the education sector across multiple sites.
Committed to empowering its service users to realising and reaching their potential.
There is free parking available on site with flexible hours and an opportunity to work from home one day per week.
Your key responsibilities within this HR Partner role are:
- Providing first class HR support and overall HR responsibility for assigned sites
- Support and influence senior stakeholders to provide an excellent service
- Liaise and collaborate with HR shared service to ensure execution of an excellent HR service
- Manage employee relations from grievances/ disciplinaries through to complex cases
- Establish and maintaining trusting relationships with internal and external partners, including Trade unions
- Ability to adapt to and upskill others on maximising the functionality of a new HR system
To be successful, you will have the following experience:
- Proven experience successfully working with Trade unions
- Experience leading end to end restructures, including the cultural transition
- Ability to manage employee relations from simple to complex cases, including absence management and disciplinaries
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Resilient and adaptable individual
- Highly advantageous for candidates with educational/ local government backgrounds
£40,000- £45,000 base salary plus additional benefits