HR Generalist - 12 months Contract
· Act as a business partner to Office Managers, and Sector heads based in the office to provide insight and data on people issues to the office managers
· Assist the EMEA Head of HR and the wider team in North America with international projects
Oversee the hiring process in EMEA countries in collaboration with the EMEA Heads of departments Research and Ensuring the best candidates are sourced and presented for final selection.
· Provide the right level and amount of information to help Managing Directors make the best decision on internal recruitment; and
· With support of the HR coordinator, write employment contracts for non-fee earning hires
· A wide range of ER matters including to lead and liaise with disciplinary, leave of absence, & conflict management
· Perform salary and benefits benchmarking
· Liaise with external immigration lawyers to support any immigration matters affecting EMEA employees
· Ideally three to five years’ experience in HR; and
· Professional services experience desirable but not essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills, particularly the ability to interact credibly with individuals from all levels of an organisation;
· Strong proficiency in MS Office (including Excel);
· Outstanding organisational skills;
· Highly analytical; and
· Excellent attention to detail.
£55,000 - 60,000 + Benefits