Senior Recruitment Manager EMEA - US Software business
Reporting into the Head of Talent in the US, you will be a key part of a global recruitment team and will be working on 20/25 requirements at any one time, mainly in the Tech space.
This is a fast paced and pressurised environment which would suit a driven, motivated and experienced recruiter who has a proven track record working in the EMEA Tech space.
A global US owned software business.
- Focus on technical and non-technical recruiting needs across EMEA and the US, to include engineering, database focused and product roles.
- After ramp-up, deliver 3-4 technical hires per month (and maybe some non-tech)
- Work closely with our business leaders to determine recruiting needs, strategy and execution. Act as a main point of contact on all recruiting related questions.
- Guide hiring managers through our recruiting process, from taking job briefs to on boarding
- Consistently build, organise and nurture diverse pipelines of tricky-to-find skills
- Lead projects to improve process and build a best in class experience for candidates
- Interview and assess candidates with effective interviewing techniques ( Who preferred!)
- Create and deliver training to interviewers, leaders and our other Recruiters
- 6+ years experience in a corporate recruiting position
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
- Experience with process improvement projects and a solutions focus
- Dedication to mitigating bias in interviews, creating diverse candidate pipelines and generally including candidates of all backgrounds
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Experience with ATS
- Experience with Excel and analysing recruitment data such as TTF, CPH and/or general headcount planning
- Master's degree in HR, Organisational Leadership or related field
- Employer branding experience
- Experience tying recruiting process to new hire on boarding and ramp-up
An excellent salary and benefits package.