Learning and Development Lead
Your new company
Delighted to have registered a newly created position within a not for profit organisation who are on the look out for an experienced Learning and Development Lead who is able to develop specific training for all individual stakeholders within the organisation promoting a blended learning. This role will sit within the HR & OD team on a national scale. You will be required to travel to the various office locations but the role is remote and you will be able to work from home.
Your new role
Within your new position, you will work closely with the wider HR & OD team supporting on new and exciting projects that the organisation is about to conduct.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading on the identifying of L&D opportunities
- Analyse service and business needs for current and future training and development
- Design programmes that incorporate a blended learning
- Prepare training provider briefs and carryout tendering
- Develop an annual L&D plan
- Provide guidance and support to team leaders
- Build relationships externally
- Contribute to projects and initiatives within the HR & OD Team
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the below:
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and evaluating learning and development programmes and interventions aligned to the achievement of agreed objectives
- Experience and/or knowledge of blended and innovative learning and development activities including using technology
- Experienced of working as part of an HR&OD Team with a knowledge of HR functions and how L&D is an important element
- Comfortable working with managers on variety of L&D matters and dispensing advice
- Experience of working in the social care sector
- Knowledge of LMS systems and their implementation
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Open to travelling and stay away from home on occasions
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.