Compensation & Benefits Advisor
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a prestigious Professional Services firm in the City on a Compensation and Benefits Advisor position. This role offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, and is a permanent role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Benefit and Pensions Administration
- HR data and information management
- Governance and Risk
Experience required for this role includes:
- Compensation and Benefits experience
- Strong IT skills to include excellent working knowledge of Excel, to include V look ups and Pivot tables
- Experience with HRIS systems.
In order to be considered for this role, please apply accordingly.