Senior Reward & HR Ops Analyst
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a global and very successful Financial Services organisation who are looking for a Senior Reward & HR Ops Analyst to join their team for 12 months. This role has excellent earning potential, with salary levels of around £50,000.
You will be working remotely for the first few months and there will be an opportunity to discuss flexible working arrangement thereafter.
This is an exciting opportunity to diversify your skillset and be involved in multiple HR specialisms such as Compensation, Benefits, Management Information and a small element of Payroll.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting with the annual salary and bonus review
- Job evaluation and salary benchmarking
- Reporting on HR related data (Management Information)
- Provide a main point of contact service for Employee Benefits
- Assist with annual Benefits renewals
- Reviewing the monthly payroll
- Support with the implementation of the new HR system
- Experience in Reward & Benefits
- Ideally have experience in Payroll
- Strong reporting skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
- Educated to Degree level
If you have experience across these multiple HR specialisms then this is the role for you. A great opportunity for anyone who is looking to strengthen their Reward experience alongside other areas!
If this is of interest, please do apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org