Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner
Global Tech/Telco Business
My client are a highly innovative, global Tech/Telco business who are constantly evolving to become a more digitalised and innovative organisation. They are now looking for a highly experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join them in their Dublin office to support the new procurement arm of the business. This role is a fantastic opportunity for accelerated personal and professional development. With focused development and support from a broader HRBP team, and a backdrop of continuous business development.
- You will own the strategic business partner relationship with the MD and leadership team, working across organisational boundaries where necessary to drive and implement strategic HR solutions. You will deliver long term sustained change and/or cultural shifts in the organisation.
- You will have overall responsibility for the strategic people plans and implementation across the global function.
- You will use data and broad thinking to evidence and guide decision making at strategic and operational levels.
- You will coach senior leaders within your business function to build and develop leadership capability.
- You will take the lead in embedding transformation and change agendas in your unit.
- You will deliver end to end programmes across organisational boundaries to resolve complex business issues, applying external best practice across a range of HR disciplines, policy and processes.
- Create a customer service culture across the team, owning issues to resolution and identifying improvement opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Define and deliver people plan priorities & outcomes, developing a brand agnostic approach with senior leaders.
- Accountable for stewarding, leading and partnering with the business, ensuring all business activities are carried out in accordance with local legislative requirements, which enhance and protect the business for now and the future.
- Play a key role in the development of this new arm of business in Dublin - its culture, employer brand and employee experience
- Deliver across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Lead and project manage transformation and change programmes. Understands the key drivers of change and people impacts and uses a range of change management tools and techniques.
Key Experience/Skills required:
- Significant experience of senior stakeholder management, demonstrating ability to work closely with and partner the business within a highly complex , global and challenging environment.
- Track record of delivering bespoke tailored HR services within a complex commercial environment.
- Experience of having delivered or significantly contributed to complex HR change or transformation programmes
- Varied and global HR Business Partnering experience, in both large matrixed and SME organisations
- Experience in a start-up/entrepreneurial business would be a distinct advantage
- Highly effective communicator at a senior level, both written and oral and the ability to constructively challenge & influence senior leadership
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and excellent commercial judgement
- Experience working in an HR role in the Republic of Ireland and knowledge of local employment law