£60,000 - £70,000
My client are an international payments platform who enable customers to move their money around the world. Due to a recent integration and some change within the business they are now looking for an experienced end to end Tech Recruiter to join them on a permanent basis. This role will join an international Talent Acquisition team supporting the European organisational and talent goals. The Tech Recruiter will be accountable for facilitating the transformation of the technology and product teams, providing a best-in-class candidate experience and managing the recruitment channels effectively to locate and attract the right talent.
- Be the go to Talent Acquisition team member for all things Technology and Product. Demonstrate confidence in managing multiple recruitment processes simultaneously and working with key business stakeholders to effectively prioritise on-going hiring requirements.
- Identify different ways to build appropriate talent pipelines via advertising, social media, LinkedIn and referral generation
- Work in conjunction with hiring managers and senior leaders to create appropriate interview and assessment processes
- Own the recording of key talent acquisition metrics for your business leaders and assist with weekly / monthly reporting to TA leadership
- Support on ongoing recruitment capability improvements, including building out our recruiting infrastructure in existing and new European markets
- Work collaboratively with your global talent acquisition counterparts helping to ensuring consistency and driving best practice in hiring processes.
- Be responsible for supplying market trends and insights to the business through various means (agency relationships, events, networking)
- Proving a best-in-class candidate experience to everyone you speak to
Key experience/skills required:
- Previous experience recruiting all levels of tech hires, a focus on Development is beneficial with sourcing experience using Stack Overflow, Server Fault, LinkedIn, GitHub and Google X-Ray among others
- Able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and to act as a trusted partner on recruitment activities, talent acquisition trends and market competition
- Proven track record of technical recruitment delivery; able to manage multiple recruitment processes, prioritising effectively and maintaining exceptional organisational skills to deliver hires in a timely manner.
- Confident presentation and interviewing skills, with an understanding of fair, relevant and up-to-date assessment methods
- Results orientated with a desire to continuously improve and build upon key individual recruitment metrics, contributing to overall Talent Acquisition function objectives.
- Up to date with resourcing techniques and channels to enable effective headhunting of passive candidates.
- Culturally aware and thoughtful about diversity and inclusion as part of the recruitment and talent building process
- Additional language skills, particularly Chinese, are a bonus but not essential to the role