People Operations Associate
Morgan Philips are working with a large global company who are searching for a People Operations Associate who has excellent knowledge of Workday to join them for 3 months on an interim basis. This role plays a crucial part in the implementation of the new People and Finance system, Workday.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Project team and a third-party implementation partner to deliver Workday to the wider Business in October 2021. You will be joining the team at an important stage to assist with end to end testing before a wider launch to a Champions community for User Experience Testing. Working directly with the Workday Project team you will be involved with testing business processes within the HCM, recruitment and absence modules therefore a background in HR will be essential for this role.
- Extensive experience with multiple Workday modules including HCM, recruitment and absence
- Troubleshooting related to Workday functionality
- End to end testing of business processes
- Reporting defects and retesting
- Supporting in data cleanse and validation activities from current systems
- Experience in undertaking testing to a test script
- Supporting Business Champions with adoption of Workday as part of the Change Programme
The successful candidate will have a proficient understanding of HR processes in terms of Workday. You will have in depth technical knowledge and hands-on implementation experience in Workday from a HR perspective and will be comfortable dealing with technical information. You will need to proactively formulate ideas and recommendations for system enhancements and process improvements, will have excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate, and confident, should be results-oriented, highly collaborative and willing to make recommendations for changes.