HR Business Partner
Flexible working option
Change orientated HRBP opportunity
My client is an engineering business based in the Midlands
Key responsibilities are as follows
- Provide effective HR support to business managers, executives, line managers and employees to resolve problems in areas where face-to-face support or knowledge of the local business context is required.
- Have prime responsibility for local deployment of Company HR processes such as Performance Management, Reward Review, Role grading, Salary policy, Engagement Surveys and deployment of Diversity & Inclusion plans.
- Advise, guide and coach leaders on their people responsibilities, management behaviours and team management.
- Provide effective employee relations and promote a positive working climate locally, closely working with union representatives, line management and ER team where necessary.
- Support recruitment activity by ensuring vacancies are defined, graded and approved and line-managers directed to the appropriate resourcing services.
We are looking for
Someone with established experience in a people partnering role
Light touch experience of trade unions
Strength in Change Management
A strong working knowledge of employment law
An understanding of all the broader generalist strands of HR
A superb BP role in a unique and changing business. A competitive salary and defined career progression.