Do you want to work for a global leading professional services firm?
Do you have a minimum of 6 months
Are you a real people person?
And are you excellent at time management and making sound decisions in a fast paced environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders?
If you like the sound of working for a high performing team, diversity of work, client exposure, then please do apply today.
We are seeking an experienced HR Coordinator - based in London.
Reporting to the Director of Human Capital – EMEA supports the Human Capital Team in providing an efficient and professional experience for all employees of RRA in EMEA as well as supporting transactional and operational HC tasks for EMEA.
Skills and attributes for success
· Participate and assist the EMEA HCD and the HC team in special projects and initiatives to meet management needs
· Implement required HC processes required to support onboarding, termination and transfer of employees
· Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HC policies and procedures
· Coordinate with HC transactions on employee changes and leaves
· Write employment contracts when possible for consultants and non-consultant hires (with support of local offices) and ensure agreements within the contracts are carried out.
· Provide coordination and guidance for local onboarding of new hires
· Assist with mid-year and year-end reviews through administration of the appraisal process
· Schedule all business-related meetings, Talent Reviews calls, Salary and Bonus Review etc..
· Support with scheduling of Learning and Development programmes throughout the annual cycle
· Assist with sharing relevant Learning and Development materials across the region as needed
· Immigration and Visa - Liaise with external immigration lawyers to support any immigration matters affecting RRA EMEA employees
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
A university degree is preferred
· Strong proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent attention to detail as the role requires careful handling of highly personal employee data
· Good business sense, diplomacy, and tactfulness must be instinctive to maintain good relations
· Demonstrated ability in managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities, and own deliverables end to end.
· Must be able to manage delivery of high-quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
If you feel you're a good fit for this position, apply now!