Recruitment Coordinator ( Graduate)- 5 Months
This role is very fast-paced, and a brilliant opportunity to develop in a complex, international consultancy supporting entry-level recruitment for the UK, ona 5 month basis initially but with the option of extension.
The Entry-Level team is responsible for attracting and recruiting junior talent into both the consulting service line as well as the Specialist opportunities across UK and EMEA.
-Managing the summer internship programme
-Organising and attending recruiting events
-Organising assessment days and ensuring high quality candidate management throughout the process
- Assist in the planning for the milkround campus season, ensuring both the Consulting and Specialist teams needs are met
- Management of the UK recruiting inbox
- Being a main point of contact for any candidates who received an offer, assisting with the selling process in addition to answering any queries
- Work closely with partners and consultants involved in recruiting
What they are looking for:
- Experience of a similar role - ideally within a Professional Services environment although this is not essential
- A keen interest in the Entry Level recruitment market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to deal with people at all levels across a multicultural environment
- Be a proactive team player
- Ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast paced environment