HR Business Partner
Seeking HR Business Partners with experience of Change/Consultation /ER and TUPE to undertake interim role
Were seeking experienced HR Business Partners with solid HR & ER background to join a HR Change Project team
We are seeking a number of HR Business Partners on an interim contract basis to work on a significant HR Change Programme involving a national large scale transition project.
As an HR Business Partner you will be part of a wider team delivering a large scale consultation and transition project seeking to transfer upto 5000 staff into multiple organisations by October. You will be involved in an array of HR Consultation processes and HR Business Partner support to managers during a challenging time.
We are seeking experienced HR Business Partners with a solid background of Business Partnering with large scale public organisations and change management activities including restructure, redundancy, redeployment and ideally TUPE/COSOP experiences.
We are ideally looking for candidates with a public sector background ideally NHS / Civil Service / Local Authorities/Councils.
- HR Business Partnering skills and experience within complex large scale public organisations
- CIPD Level 7 / Post Grad Diploma/Masters equivalent / Relevant experience
- Consultation experience / Change Management
- Ideally TUPE / Transition experience / and or COSOP experience
- Employer Relations experience and solid understanding of employment law.
- Public Sector experience - NHS / Civil Service/ Councils / similar public sector organisation
These multiple roles are offered as temporary contracts via Hays HR for 3-4 months to the end of September 2021 working from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.