Senior Resourcing Advisor
An international law firm is looking for an experienced legal recruiter to join their high calibre recruitment team. Supporting the Senior Resourcing Manager you will deliver qualified and some non qualified fee earner hires primarily into the London office.
- Proactively work with managers to develop a tailored resourcing solution adhering to inclusive and accessible selection policies
- Recruit fee earners into the relevant practice areas
- Provide recruitment advice, recommendations, and regular feedback to Line Managers regarding their resourcing needs
- Lead and drive the recruitment agency briefings alongside Partners
- Keeping up to date with awareness and knowledge of the legal market trends and salary data for lawyers and non-qualified fee earners to lead on conversations with Partners and HR
- Understand the different qualification routes and jurisdictions to provide guidance on level of UK qualification and salary
- Work collaboratively with the wider resourcing team and/or the wider HR team to help develop the recruitment strategy
- Take responsibility of the recruitment of temporary workers and act as a point of contact for the duration of their contract.
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and onboarding documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proactively encourage direct applicants through internal and external referrals, maximising social media and other platforms.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and conduct ongoing analysis of the preferred suppliers (PSL) and ensure communication, relationships, and quality of service are consistently maintained
- Proven in-house experience, ideally gained within the legal or professional services sector or agency side experience recruiting into private practice
- Strong interviewing skills/experience ensuring fair selection and best practice methods.
- Ability to partner, advise and influence at all levels of the business
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with a supportive, client delivery focussed work ethic
- Highly organised and a good planner with an ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects
- Team player with a willingness to work collaboratively across the wider HR team.