This new I&D Advisor role presents a fantastic opportunity to develop best and next practice in a firm who has placed I&D at the very heart of their strategy.
- Supporting, engaging and collaborating with diverse communities within the firm, and in ensuring the operational delivery of key elements of the I&D strategy.
- Coordinating stand-alone projects and collaborating with fellow I&D team members to deliver important team priorities
- Owning and supporting the firm's LGBTQ* and Disability inclusion strategies
- Key point person for the EMEA LGBTQ* employee resource group
- Work alongside the Head of I&D and US I&D colleagues support to efforts aimed at driving global LGBTQ* inclusion and best practice
- Coordinate and support the Global LGBTQ* Allies community,
- Key point person for the UK Disability employee resource group and Junior Lawyers Disability Group
- Support the development of the Faith task group, with a particular focus on creating engaging and educational content, focusing on key faith dates. Own and coordinate participation in relevant benchmarks
- Work alongside the Head of I&D to support key I&D talent programmes, including the 30% Club's cross firm mentoring scheme
- Suppor the creation of firmwide I&D content for internal communications , in line with the firm's global I&D communications strategy
- Oversee I&D social media activity and own and regularly update the firm's I&D intranet content.
- One year's experience a dedicated diversity role or two years' experience in a broader HR, people-focused role, ideally within a Professional Services environment.
- A genuine passion for Inclusion & Diversity and a core understanding of Inclusion & Diversity market trends.
- A specific interest in Disability or LGBTQ* inclusion is desirable
- Experience of event and programme management.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Confident in analysing statistical data and report management
- Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to tight deadlines