Talent Acquisition Partner
Talent Acquisition Partner, Bridgend, up to £35,000
Your new company
Hays HR are delighted to recruit Exclusively for our client; A highly successful Business to Business Service Provider, who are looking to appoint a Talent Acquisition Partner. This is a high profile key role for our client. A wonderful opportunity for the right candidate, who is passionate about hiring, the very best candidates in the market. Our client have lots of really exciting future plans. You will be the heart of the business and employer brand, fully committed to developing a robust future candidate pipeline. Culture fit will be absolutely critical to your success in post.
Your new role
- Directly sourcing candidates and building talent pipelines through multiple innovative attraction strategies to ensure the continued flow of exceptional talent.
- To deliver an exceptional candidate experience and implementing strategies and initiatives to ensure all touch points in the recruitment process contribute to this experience, and all candidates, irrespective of outcome, derive a benefit from applying for a job within the Company.
- Forecast annual workforce and hiring needs.
- Act to address shortages, surpluses or skill mismatches or inadequacies.
- Identify workforce gaps against future needs and succession risk.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Social platforms and professional networks).
- Advertising of jobs advertisements on Company website and job boards.
- Coordinate and build lasting relationships with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Lead Employer Branding initiatives.
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events, monitoring changes in the education system.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates to create talent pools for the future.
- Support the People Operations function with employee retention initiatives and improving the quality of outputs.
- To understand the organisation and its' environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience and success as a Talent Acquisition specialist or in-house recruiter.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience from a relevant and transferrable industry.
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment law, recruitment related risks controls and regulation.
- Highly proficient with social media, CV databases and professional networks.
- Knowledge and experience of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
- Experience of people analytics, understanding of recruitment data and metrics an advantage.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practice and methodologies.
- Experience of organising assessment centres and activities, personality and technical profiles.
- Experience of championing Diversity and Inclusion across all pillars of difference an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits Package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.