HR Manager, up to £65k pa plus bens, permanent post, 2 days in Bristol office, 3 work from home
Your new company
International organisation in high-quality power and mining asset with highly experienced industry professionals bound together by common values, good governance and a commitment to sustainability, under the corporate leadership.
Your new role
The HR Manager will be a HR generalist and perform a new role within the business, created due to continued and planned future growth. This is an opportunity to create a HR function locally, with global implementation as the company grows, and to develop the HR policy framework and strategy. Working closely with and supporting the Directors, the HR Manager's remit will be to manage all aspects of HR policy. Specific responsibilities include: This a stand-alone HR Manager role in the UK reporting to and working closely with the Head of Organisational Development.HR Manager will manage the delivery of human resource services and coordinate HR processes for Blue International's UK functions ensuring legal compliance, including:
- employee relations and grievance management
- sourcing and recruitment
- managing contractual aspects of employment
- onboarding and induction
- employee and organisational data administration
- support systems for payroll requirements
- offboarding and exit management
Contributing to the HR framework, including:
- job architecture standards
- job descriptions and evaluations
- compensation packaging, including benefits
- incentive programme development
- performance management and review process
- talent management and succession planning
- learning and development
- global mobility
- inclusion and diversity
In partnership with operational HR colleagues, the HR Manager will coordinate the development and implementation of global HR policies and procedures and support the implementation of human resource programs and initiatives across both the UK and international offices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualification in HR or related field (CIPD preferred)
- Strong experience in setting up and embedding an effective HR function - policies ad procedures
- TUPE and restructure experience is essential
- Experience working across the breadth of HR functions
- Ideally supported large projects in high-risk/heavy industry
- Preferably worked as part of an internationally dispersed team
- Strong commercial awareness to understand the needs of the business
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Work from home c3 days per week.
Participation in the Company's corporate bonus, pension, healthcare and life insurance schemes (following probation).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.