Talent & Development Coordinator
Our client, a global banking organisation in the City, are looking for a solutions oriented and proactive Talent & Development Coordinator to support the talent development and learning programmes across the company on a 6 month basis until October 2021. The ability to manage multiple projects, improve processes and work collaboratively as part of the team will be essential in this role.
- Support selection processes for all Global and Regional Talent Programmes
- Support implementation and ongoing management of senior development programmes
- Support recruitment and monitor Early Careers Programmes e.g. Industrial Placements, Apprenticeships
- Support onboarding and management of third-party vendors
- Support reviewing the effectiveness of talent development interventions, using data and reports
- Support projects to build best practice and continually improve the delivery
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Respond accurately and in a timely manner to employee/manager requests and queries via phone, email, instant message, or face to face interactions
- Carry out processes and procedure as per manuals, training and systems workflow
- Previous experience in talent acquisition, learning and development or HR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Organised and solutions oriented approach.