People Systems and Data Analyst
Oakleaf Partnership are working with a prestigious international legal firm looking to recruit a People Systems and Data Analyst. This is a permanent position.
Working to support the People Systems Manager in key analytic projects to drive the business forward, as well as assist in implementing a new HRIS system.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Enhance the department's reputation by showcasing methods where data insights (trends, MI reporting, predictive analysis etc) can be used to add value for the business
- Searching for opportunities to improve systems in order to drive engagement.
- Execute regular data cleanses and reconciliations.
- Demonstrate an ongoing endeavour to ensure data integrity and transparency is achieved in all aspects to do with managing and providing people information
- Manage all people reporting and analytics requirements, ensuring data is accurate and easy to access.
- Build and maintain employee reports via the People System and act as an escalation point for all people reporting queries.
- Support the People Systems & Data Manager in system maintenance activities
In order to be considered for this position:
- Previous experience with SAP SuccessFactors highly preferrable.
- Minimum 3 years HR functional and People Systems experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel. Including Vlookups, pivot tables and if formulas
- Experience using PowerBI preferrable
- Desire to learn with a keen interest in HR and Data.
- Be confident in working with large sets of data, data manipulation as well as the ability to transform raw data into meaningful outputs
- Be aware of GDPR, and other data protection laws, and ensure any compliance concerns/issues are reported to the People Systems and Data Manager and/or People Director
In order to be considered for this role please