HR Manager based in Essex looking after a small team £33,000
Your new company
A HR Manager is required to provide a generalist service to the business as well as managing the HR Admin team.
Your new role
- Manage and develop the HR and Payroll Functions through developing talent and building effective succession plans for the team.
- Oversee team performance and service to ensure a consistent, effective, high quality HR admin service is provided to the business.
- Act as the point of escalation for all policy and process queries, working with the Head of HR and HR Business Partners as appropriate.
- Ownership and management of the HR, Payroll Training and Recruitment team ensuring best practice, legally compliant approaches are consistently applied and understood.
- Drive standardised practices into the HR function, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across the business.
- Ownership of entire employee lifecycle administration activities including but not limited to Contracts, starters, leavers, contract changes and salary review letters
- Overall accountability for all HR and Payroll system
- Management of rights to work process, visa processing and management of any UK sponsorship requirements.
- Management of DBS Checks for relevant employee's
- MI Reporting and HR analytics/presentations for Stakeholders
- Driving the HR strategy to improve HR service performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD or equivalent HR qualification and / or qualified by experience
- Previous experience of team management within a Human Resources environment, ideally Shared service
- Must have worked in fast paced HR environment previously
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of Payroll processing
What you'll get in return
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Length of Service Awards
- Time off for your Birthday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.