Graduate Recruitment and Development Specialist
A Graduate Recruitment and Development Specialist to be based in the London office, taking responsibility for the recruitment, marketing and development for the intern & graduate programs globally. Our client has ambitious expansion plans, which are underpinned by finding and growing the best people, whilst ensuring a market leading candidate experience.
A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A Graduate Recruitment and Development Specialist to:
- Manage the end-to-end campus recruitment cycle including selection, offer and sell process prioritising a market leading candidate experience
- In partnership with the Graduate Recruitment Manager work closely with Senior Management and Divisional Managers to define our recruitment strategy for your areas of responsibility
- Support the Graduate Recruitment Manager with strategic planning and execution of team objectives
- Identify opportunities for our campus attraction strategy globally to ensure we are reaching a diverse pool of top talent
- Effectively utilise social media to further enhance the brand
- End to end management of our campus programs for some of our key business areas including partnering with senior stakeholders, internal SMEs and external vendors to design and review the programs
- Ownership of graduate and intern development for your areas to ensure we are offering a market leading program and enabling all hires to reach their full potential
A Graduate Recruitment and Development Specialist with:
- A proven track record in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills is at the heart of this role, be it with internal stakeholders or potential candidates
- Ability to influence stakeholders and confidence to challenge
- Innovative and strategic in thinking
- Approachable, team player
- Excellent organisation and ability to work well under pressure
Competitive base salary and benefits package dependant on experience.