Do you have 12 months experience in a high-volume coordination role? A leading technology operations company are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a 6-12 month contract. They are looking for an organised, solution driven Recruitment Coordinator to work closely with candidates to give them a great experience.
- Partnering with the recruitment team and hiring managers to fulfil hiring needs
- Scheduling high volume candidate interviews
- Organising travel arrangements
- Tracking interviewer load and onboarding
- Organising conflicting diaries and priorities across the recruitment team and hiring managers
- Managing recruitment agencies, applicant tracking system and arranging debriefs
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a high-volume recruitment coordination role
- Experience using Greenhouse or another Applicant Tracking System
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation