Campus Team Coordinator
You will be sat in the Campus Recruitment team helping to support the delivery of the high volume campus hires for a global Financial Services firm.
The client is an international Financial Services firm specialising in banking. With offices across the globe, this role sits in the London offices.
- Support the high volume of campus hires for specific business units for internships and graduate hires
- Coordinate the recruitment process, from scheduling interviews, to candidate management and planning and facilitating assessment centres
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System to a high level of accuracy
- Manage the new joiners and leavers documentations
- Collaborate with the International Mobility Team to manage the processing of visas
The successful candidate will be immediately available and have at least 1 year of recruitment background and be familiar with the duties above. Ideally, you would have worked in a recruitment coordinator capacity within an Early Years/Campus recruitment team and have a keen interest in early years recruitment. You must be well organised, have strong attention to detail and be able to multitask.
The initial assignment is 6 months however there is a strong possibility it will be extended beyond this. The client is offering a reasonable day rate, and the opportunity to work for a reputable, established Financial Services firm. The role will be fast paced, exciting and no two days will be the same.