Job Ref: bma/TP/110/140
Permanent, full-time position
We are looking to recruit a full-time Employment Adviser to provide HR/employment law advice to our members who employ or manage staff. All our advisers are home-based & we provide comprehensive training, as well as all IT and office equipment.
While location is flexible, and travel is not extensive, we require you to be able to attend meetings and events in our regions on an ad hoc basis.
You will have:
- a sound knowledge of HR and employment law
- significant experience of case management in advising employers on HR/employment issues
- the ability to manage a demanding workload
- excellent IT skills
In addition, you will be a team player, self-motivated and able to work effectively from home. Knowledge of the NHS structure and major NHS issues would also be an advantage.
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
- Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
- Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
- Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
- Additional flexible benefits.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website.
Closing date for applications: 4th June 2021
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring: We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.