Senior HR Advisor
This Senior HR Advisor - 12 M FTC is being recruited to support this dynamic and international retail organisation with an enviable brand name and great reputation for rewarding and retaining top talent. This Milton Keynes based 12 month fixed term contract is looking for HR operational experience preferably managing change projects and/ or HR systems knowledge
This leading retail brand have an excellent local reputation as an employer in Milton Keynes with an open door policy and supportive senior management team. With parking on site and great facilities they offer flexible working with a mix of working form home and in great offices. The HR Function is dynamic and this Senior HR Advisor - 12 M FTC role is no different, looking for the right individual to get involved in change projects and HR system utilisation
This Senior HR Advisor - 12 M FTC is Critical driving force in partnering with Operations contributing to business decisions and implementing the annual HR strategic Plan. processes providing an effective and efficient HR service to a high standard.
- Partner with the Operations leadership team to implement the annual HR Plan and manage HR risks. Intimately understands goals of the HR Plan and their role in achieving them. Diagnoses local needs and contracts agreed interventions to add value.
- Demonstrates sufficient business knowledge to be effective in contributing to critical HR decisions. Balances business requests with a primary focus on delivering key HR Plan objectives. Demonstrates objectivity and independence when necessary, clearly providing an expert professional HR view.
- Single Point of Accountability for allocated HR subject matter specialism/area of focus for Retail.
- Leads and delivers HR elements of the transformation plan ensuring the movement of stores into and out of the network (TUPE) is managed effectively and legal requirements are met with regards to consultation and selection.
- Provides HR advice to line managers and staff (including employee relations, policy interpretation, analysis of risk and options for action).
- Coaches and facilitates line managers to get the best from their employees.
- Monitor KPIs and trends, proposing interventions as appropriate.
- Ensures that processes and procedures are in place which exemplify a strong co-ordinated HR identity and consistency across the Country
Senior HR Advisor - 12 M FTC experience, characteristics and skills required;
- HR operational experience
- Experience managing change projects
- Strong HR systems knowledge
- Great communicator and team player with confidence to business partner with operational teams
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Available on Short notice and able to commit to a 12 month contract
- Prior experience in similar industry with multi-site employees and therefore a variety of HR challenges
Great Milton Keynes employer of choice with parking on site and an experienced and supportive management team needing someone with great operational HR experience