HR Business Partners x 2
HR Business Partner opportunities to join a busy developing HR function within in Winchester, Hampshire
We are seeking 2 x HR Business Partners for initial 6 months fixed term contracts to support divisional teams and groups with a professional and proactive HR Service.
As HR Business Partner you will be working with leadership teams on a variety of HR activities including
- Partnering with Leadership teams
- Coaching and advising on complex HR matters
- Planning and preparing for complex change management activities
- Handle complex employer relations case work
- Develop unified HR policies and HR practice.
- We are seeking HR Business Partners with a backgrounds of complex organisations eg public sector, NHS, University, local authorities or unionised environments and healthcare.
- Candidates should have a full HR Generalist skill set across all aspects of HR, ER, Change, HR policy and process.
- Ideally Level 7 CIPD / MCIPD / Chartered CIPD or equivalent experience
These roles are initially 6 months fixed term contracts to start asap in June and there will be longer term opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.