Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Full Time
Our client is a well-known brand in management consultancy space with significant market share and an enviable reputation within their areas of specialisation. This is a progressive business with an impressive track record and an innovative and creative culture. This is a highly people-focused organization, a high energy team with strong collaborative culture, and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be part of this team.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses.
- Managing the requisitions for your client group end to end, with the support of the admin team
- Liaising with Partners, senior stakeholders and hiring managers to set routes to market, create JDs and manage expectations
- Lead on first stage interviews and managing the process to ensure a positive experience is had by all
- Managing the offer process and oversee the onboarding and inductions
- Process improvement - contributing to the firms overall talent acquisition strategy
- Leading on Recruitment projects
You must have experience in a full 360 recruitment role, have the autonomy and independence to successfully manage a process end to end, exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to pipeline the best talent from the most diverse pool.
Financial or professional services is a strong preference.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly