Internal Recruiter (6-12 month contract) (Fully Remote)
Page Personnel are actively recruiting for up to 12 experienced Recruiter to join their client, on a 6-12 month contract. Applicants with line management experience will be considered for Team Leader positions. These roles can be fully remote working.
Our client are one of the largest security providers across the UK and globally. They have a number of recruitment projects that require additional support on a fixed term basis. Actively recruiting for up to 12 experienced Recruiter to join them on a 6-12 month contract. Applicants with line management experience will be considered for Team Leader positions.
The key responsibilities for the Recruiter are working closely with operations managers, screening applicants via telephone, talking through recruitment processes, using an applicant tracking system, building relationships, conducting job briefings, arranging interviews, monitoring candidate pipeline, monitoring performance, managing a busy workload.
- experience within a high-volume recruitment environment
- ability to work at pace and with accuracy
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- meticulous attention to detail
- computer literacy and experience with ATS
- highly motivated and determined
- able to work under own initiative and to tight deadlines
Our client offers salary c£28-32K, 6-12 month contracts, benefits, full IT equipment provided, remote working.